“He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God. For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God. By their approval of this service, they will glorify God because of your submission that comes from your confession of the gospel of Christ, and the generosity of your contribution for them and for all others, while they long for you and pray for you, because of the surpassing grace of God upon you. Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!”
2 Corinthians 9:10–1
We begin with a big THANK YOU! We are grateful for our HopeCare staff, our families, church members and the community. HopeCare is blessed with many who offer care and service to keep us functioning; from our littlest little to our weekly baby rocker, Lois! We especially thank the following individuals:
- Clark - Thank you for always helping with anything property-related, and guiding us in the right direction to figure it out! You also dug us out quite a bit this winter!!!
- Roy - Thank you for coming through on the electrical side of things for us!
- Wendy - Thank you for all the phone calls and all other forms of communication you use to keep us up and running!
- The money counter crew - you know who you are! You ladies rock! You volunteer to help for our events, pop in and say hi, keep us "in the know" on things we didn’t know, and we just love seeing you ladies.
- Linda – HAPPY LAUNDRY RETIREMENT! Thank you for ALL that you do for HopeCare. It has been much more than laundry!
- Katie D. - HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! You have been such a pleasure to get to work and grow with at HopeCare! Thank you for always being flexible, dedicated, and our meme queen!
- Matt. K - HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! You are a comic and keep things fun! Thank you for remaining dedicated, loving our students, and being a source of light!
We are happy to report that the Palm Parade was a success! Thank you to all of our volunteers and 26 guests who attended. It was a gloomy day but it was bright and full of laughter at Hope Lutheran.
Happy May - Bring on the Sun!
Brandi and Jamie