HopeCare has been busy prepping for the Soup and Pie fundraiser. We are so excited to use funds raised to update our playground at the church building. We have been blessed with so much help and guidance from members and appreciate it all so much.
We have had some recent changes to our HopeCare team, which was a great time to readjust our structure, more specifically our leadership team.
Hope Care’s Support and Leadership team:
- Brandi M., HopeCare Director
- Lonna S., program coordinator of the Sherman building
- Jamie W., program coordinator of the Hope Building
- Jess. G., assistant program coordinator of the Sherman building
- Jenn. W., assistant program coordinator of the Hope building
With these new changes we have the opportunity to take a more direct approach in supporting our teachers and classrooms on a daily basis. We are very excited to continue on our journey, as a mission of Hope Lutheran Church, to grow, develop, and prosper Hope Care in faith.