We are filling spots and almost at capacity at both buildings. We are searching for a few more team members to join HopeCare. If you, or someone you know, is interested, please reach out.
Our morning preschool program has their Christmas programs coming up in Dec., to include a short message from Vicar Corey. All are welcome to attend and join in the fun!
- M/W/F Morning Preschool concert is Mon., Dec. 20 at 11 a.m. in the Sanctuary
- T/TH Morning Preschool concert is Tue., Dec. 21 at 11 a.m. in the Sanctuary
Vicar Corey will bless our new devotional books going out to each HopeCare family as an appreciation gift. This will take place during chapel time on Dec. 15. We also surprised him during chapel in Nov. At offering we praised him for being a HopeCare Super Hero and showered him with thank you cards. We are thankful to Vicar Corey for his involvement with our program and helping to carry on this ministry. Vicar Corey is done with his internship end of Dec. and we will miss him dearly.
During the month of Dec. we will be hosting a Christmas tree ornament decorating contest for the classrooms to participate in. A fun surprise is in store for our church members. These will be on display beginning Mon., Dec. 6. We will also be celebrating with special dress up themes and staff will participate in a potluck and Secret Santa exchange.
There are many who help and support our children’s center ministry and we would like to give them a proper shout out:
- Studer family for all that you do the help our program thrive. From budgets to answering so many questions, you have helped tremendously.
- Tammy Larson for all of the work you put into making our many marketing tools professional and appealing
- Vicar Corey for all of your support with HopeCare, our staff, and our families
- Katie Duncan for going above and beyond in all aspects of her position with HopeCare
- Rita Korbel and Jamie Winklepleck for all the Soup and Pie preparation knowledge
- WELCA for always being friendly and checking in with me- for conversation and knowledge
- Matt Krohse for assisting in the transitions that were needed while being supportive and positive
- Mark Weber for coming in and reassuring me of things he has noticed that have improved in HopeCare and his plans to assist with some of our needs
- Mariah South for her assistance and guidance in a variety of areas
- Lynn Serbus for her constant and positive presence in everything related to HopeCare