Hope Care has been busy adding new friends, families, and teachers to our program.
- Infants are having fun while working on sitting and rolling! Amber and Caroline are doing a fantastic job keeping those babies happy and healthy!
- Mobiles are moving and shaking with Katie and Donna! They certainly keep the balance of individual needs while working on adjusting to group needs!
- Ones are rocking and rolling with Jenn and Grace! They have fun- who doesn’t like water and shaving cream with cars for transportation week!
- Twos are working hard on potty training and preparation for Sherman building with Nichole, Tayler, and Liz!
- Perfectly preschool ( 3,4,5) have divided out with Heather, Matt, and Carley to better suit the needs of the array of ages- they have certainly stepped into new roles and are keeping it fresh and fun!
- School age has a countdown on for Thanksgiving break- Jess and Sara are making sure the kiddos are having a great time after school! Congrats to Jess on her wedding
- Our morning preschool program has had their first round of conferences with Lonna and are staying busy with new and fun kindergarten prep!
AND the winner is… We entered October with a full-on pumpkin painting contest. Each room submitted an entry and it was fun to see all of the creativity in action! The third place prize was shared between perfectly preschool and the morning preschool classes. The 3-year old preschool class took runner-up, while terrific twos was awarded grand prize! Congratulations to our winners and a special thank you to all those who participated in voting.
Chapel continues to be a great time! The ones and twos now even have their very own laundry baskets to sit in to better focus on the message. It is a great site to see.
Assistant Director Amy continues to be busy in rooms and assisting teachers with lessons and activity.